RGGC constructed a new administration building to meet the current and future needs Jesuit High School. The changes associated with re-envisioning the use of space in the Banks Street building presented the right time to construct a building that allows school business and classrooms to no longer physically overlap, creating a safer and more focused environment for teachers and students. Serving as the formal main entrance to campus, the space includes a reception area to appropriately welcome and screen visitors to campus. This building houses the school’s business affairs, including the bookstore, admissions, advancement, maintenance, student check-out, and the president’s office, among others. These functions are all now physically separated from space used for academic and formational activities. The façade of the new building, which faces Will Clark Field along Banks Street, is consistent with the architectural elements of the wing constructed in 1953 on Palmyra Street.